Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TROPIC Collection


It's Ready to GO! The new TROPIC collection that I have been working on for the last few months is finally completed.  I am so excited about this collection for a multitude of reasons.
The first really being that these new designs were completely inspired by all of  the FABULOUS women in my life.  Believe me when I say... there is something in this collection for EVERYONE!
While sketching designs and choosing gemstones...my mind kept envisioning warm destinations with aqua blue water and white sand beaches.  I could not get this image out of my head. I really wanted to create versatile pieces that could transition from chilling out on the beach to a sexy night on the town!
Hopefully, you agree and find something so appealing..that you cannot envision yourself without it.
A glimmer of gold here and there..........and a flash of sparkly gems on salty...sun-kissed skin.

. 1. RIPPLE DISCS  2. DROPLET DISCS  3. POOL STUDS  4. DROPLET STACKING BANGLES  5. BALI BRACELETS  6. ISLA CUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment